by Terressa Smith, with additions by Kathy Jacobs
Ever tried making busicuits over the fire at camp? Terressa offers this great idea for a stick cooking treat!
- Biscuit dough (uncooked) or Cookie Dough (uncooked)
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cool Whip (especially great with cookie dough)
- Jam or Jelly
- Peanut Butter
- Apple Squish
- Sandwich fillings
- Half inch Dowel about 2-4 feet long
- Wrap end of dowel with foil.
- Make a ball of dough about the size of a small fist.
- Push dough on end of dowel. The dowel should not go clear through the dough, but should go through enough to hold the dough.
- Put dough end of stick over fire.
- Cook until biscuit is golden brown on the outside.
- Pull biscuit off foil.
- Fill hole in bicuit with one of the fillings listed below.
- Repeat as desired.