Honey Gold Chicken Breasts
by Kathy Jacobs
Looking for a great chicken dish for dinner? This is it. This dish can be made in foil packets, in a Dutch Oven, or on the grill.
- 8 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 6 oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 C honey
- Remove fat from chicken.
- Place each piece of chicken on a piece of foil, coat with butter.
- Combine lemonade concentrate with honey. Stir well.
- Cover chicken with honey/lemon mixture.
- Close foil packet. For directions on how to fold foil packets, see the Reynolds Kitchen Connection website.
- Bake in coals until done.
The chicken can be grilled or baked in a Dutch Oven instead of in the foil packets.