Apple Extreme Cinnamon Cobbler
by Bruce Jacobs
Apple Extreme Cinnamon Cobbler. We have not tried this outdoors yet, but it is very good in the oven.
- 4 large apples peeled, cored, cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup granular white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Lots of cinnamon powder (more than a tablespoon)
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick or equivalent (we used equivalent)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick butter or margarine melted
- Spray the bottom of a round deep cake pan with spray oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the white sugar, apple pieces, and the cinnamon, lots of cinnamon.
- Using a silicone spatula (to get all the mixture), spoon into the cake pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar, biscuit mix, milk, and butter (yes, the mixture will be thin and slightly lumpy).
- Pour over the top of the apple mix, again using the spatula to get every drop.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool as long as you can stand it and serve over ice cream.