Five Can Casserole
by Kathy Jacobs
Quick and easy cassorle for the Dutch Oven. Takes less than 30 minutes to cook!
- 1 (6-ounce) can boned chicken, drained, chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (3-ounce) can chow mien noodles
- 2 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
- Combine chicken, evaporated milk, noodles and soups in bowl; mix well.
- Spoon into greased dutch oven liner pan.
- Top with potato chips.
- Place liner pan in prepared Dutch Oven. (See the diagram in the right column.)
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350F.
One cup cooked chicken, cooked turkey or canned tuna may be substituted for canned chicken.